Sunday, November 9, 2008

I Expect this to Make Money Online

I have been in the business for a year by now, and I remember the days when I used to do things and wait for results at the Adsense earning report page or Clickbank earning page and nothing above the number Zero. This was in the past though I still do it sometimes, but today I spend more time promoting, and doing the right things the right way.
The problem when you first get into internet marketing business is to learn, and to learn the right things, not the rumors and people’s expectations.

By now I use two ways to do marketing as in the chart down here, I focus on getting traffic from SEO and RSS in separate way:




I currently focus on SEO and have made some success with it though it’s just amateurish experimental. I expect to increase my exposure to 5 times this year.

No comments:

Useful Resources

About Me

My photo
Eugene A. G. Internet Marketing Entrepreneur, worked and made money on the internet and believe that opportunities are limitless for every body to prosper in the Internet Marketing Business, and that's why I am sharing my information here