Monday, November 17, 2008

Most Successful Bloggers are very Nice Guys!



This is one of the things I noticed from bloggers I have communicated with through forums and emails, they are very nice and like to help. Actually its one of the pillars of blogging to help your readers and subscribers.

I will more likely visit a blog who's owner is willing to help rather than one who will not help and ignore emails and inquiries.

I will more likely visit a blog when after I leave a comment on a specific post (not spam a relevant comment that adds value to the discussion) will send me a thank you email, yes many blogs do that, I feel strong motive to go back to those blogs again and again.

I will more likely go visit a blog if I feel its a transparent blog regarding information, and will give all information regarding a subject in a way that will be of benefit to the reader, Not half the truth, or hype to push visitor to buy or avoiding competition.

on the other hand

I will not visit a blog with posts that are all text with no pictures or just copied ezines.

I will not click on a post called "Make Money Online made easy" but rather something like "A little blog I started 3 months ago made me .... last month!"

I will not go to a blog with poor design and a lot of ads, I think there is some measures that if the blog look is below the reader will lose trust in the author's work.

That is all.
thanks.
Eugene

No comments:

Useful Resources

About Me

My photo
Eugene A. G. Internet Marketing Entrepreneur, worked and made money on the internet and believe that opportunities are limitless for every body to prosper in the Internet Marketing Business, and that's why I am sharing my information here